Category Archives: Date Of Christ’s Return Surprising

Date Of Christ’s Return Surprising

He cometh in the clouds.

An evil imposter is waiting in the wings as it were, and he has answers that will astonish earthlings. The vast majority of the the earth’s inhabitants are not interested in knowing the truth, and this is the exact reason why they will swallow his bait hook, line and sinker.

Second Thessalonians 2:1-3 warns us, that Yahshua Jesus will not return for His bride the Church, until the false Christ is revealed. The anti-Christ will be a test for the Church for the purpose of separating the chaff from the wheat, because the Church is saturated with people, whose loyalty to Christ is shallow. Those who have a genuine deep personal relationship with Christ will not be fooled, but the ones whose relationship with Christ is shallow will be fooled and they will defect from the truth. Of course this same evil imposter will also deceive the whole earth, whose names are not written in the Book of Life (Revelation 13:8).

No one knows the day or the hour of Christ’s return, but Almighty God has left us more clues besides the one mentioned above. In Matthew 24:3, the disciples ask Christ what will be the sign of His coming. Christ replies in Matthew 24:29-30, “The sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give its light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken, and that time shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.” Luke 21:25-26 includes “distress of nations with perplexity”, “the sea and the waves roaring”, “men’s hearts failing them for fear and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth”. This appears to be around the time of the sixth seal mentioned in Revelation 6:12-14, for it has much similar wording as in Matthew 24.

Second Thessalonians 2:4 reveals, that the Temple of God will be rebuilt and that the imposter will sit in this temple claiming that he is God. Second Thessalonians 2:3 warns the Church to not be fooled.

Many people believe that Christ will come back before the Great Tribulation and I suppose there is maybe a 1% chance of this happening. The main bulk of scripture, perhaps 99%, indicates that Christ will come back considerably later than that.

Believe what you want to about the timing, but just be aware, that it may not be when you think. Matthew 24:44 warns us, that Christ will return at a time or season that seems unlikely. Luke 21:34-35 says it this way, “And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting and drunkenness and distractions of this life, and that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.”

The date of Christ’s return will be surprising. Don’t be caught off guard, but live your life in a state of preparedness.

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Date Of Christ's Return Surprising, Uncategorized